The Faculties comprise diploma programmes which are constructed into 4 years, with clear “exit points” and “termination points”.
They can exit as diplomas or terminate as bachelors or masters degrees through credit transfers. These Credit Transfers are obtained
via Online/International Distance Learning programmes of awarding universities. There are at least 7 such accredited universities,
which are also listed by UNESCO.
Courses are done through DALC Approved Franchise Colleges. DALC is now a learning system.
To get a full course outline, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full syllabus only available to registered students.
We have a 4 year programme which can:
Finally, the diplomas are structured into faculties as below.
- EXIT in 1st year with a Standard Diploma (20-30% bachelors degree contribution) ,
- EXIT in 2nd Year with Advanced Diploma (50-60% bachelors degree contribution),
- EXIT 3rd Year with a Graduate Diploma (90-95% bachelors degree contribution) and shortly END UP with a bachelors degree
(100% bachelors degree contribution), through a process known as Credit Transfers.
- Our 4th Year will EXIT with a Postgraduate Diploma (90-95% bachelors degree contribution) and shortly after
with a masters Degree through Credit Transfers.
- All these can be seen on our Career Chart , available from
DALC Franchise College websites.